Saturday 26 September 2009

Introduction

okay, i will begin this post with an introduction. well, if its similar to your bros or sis', im very sorry.
i almost ran out of words, so lets begin with a quick and simple way.

my name is Yohanna Tjahyadi, and i was called Yoan as my nickname. currently im studying at LSPR Jakarta, majoring in Marketing Communications.

well, my blogs will be filled with my assignments, as my lecturer told me to do so. and lets get the positive ways, perhaps you could copy and paste my assignments onto yours.

no, im joking :D

hmm.. these assignments were given since i was at my first semester in LSPR. now im at semester 5, so you could imagine how did these assignments were killing me. thank god im still alive happily now.


so, lets off to the main subject, which why i created this blog. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment